Click Here to download the student application for Summer Camp 2019! Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Parents/Guardians: This summer, we invite you to join us for our Parent Empowerment sessions that aim to equip parents with tools for their students' success. Participants who register for 2 parent sessions will receive 50% off camp tuition.
- Please register your child for the camp, and contact the Urban League for the Parent Empowerment session dates. (Sessions will be held during camp hours).
- Parents are expected to attend one of our two Parent Orientation sessions scheduled Thursday, May 30th: 12:00 - 1:30 pm and 4:00 - 5:30 pm. We will discuss the following:
- Collect $50 Registration Fee
- Camp expectations
- Parent Empowerment Workshops
- Student/Child: Camp activities are developed for children ages 10 - 14 (5th - 8th grade). Your child will be expected to participate in all 4 weeks of the camp.